Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Do Good

When a mean person goes out of her way to do something nice for you, is it safe to say that she has changed? Or does she have some ulterior motives?

If she’s whispering into your ears and asking your forgiveness for all the heartaches that she has caused you, can you be sure that it’s going to be permanent?

All these and other unanswered questions are lurking in my head.

Yes I reciprocated. What else could I have done? I am a gentle soul. I give ‘good’ when I get ‘good’. And yes, I give ‘good’ even when I don’t get ‘good’. It’s just the way I am. I have good and loving parents. They taught me the ways of the world. They taught me compassion. They taught me forgiveness. They taught me that people are fallible regardless of who they are. Most important of all I was taught that everyone has goodness in them.

To sum it all up…..Do Good All The Time.

2 comments:

  1. from the movie 'evan, the almighty'
    ARK : act of random kindness

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D pls share more movie quotes. I love them. I have one, too....."I see dead people."

    ReplyDelete